[bt-devel] Bugs in Bookshelf

Jaak Ristioja Ristioja at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 22:52:16 MST 2009

Hi!

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> I noticed that grouping and hiding settings were not saved between
> session.
I postponed this, because CTBConfig is such a hack. I think the only
option for me would be to use QSettings directly. If you give me a
QSettings key string, e.g. "MainWindow/BookshelfDock/GroupingOrder",
under which this should be saved, I think I'll use
CTBConfig::getConfig() directly for this.

> I also have one small complaint: Originally I put the Categories in
> the list in fixed order which is not sorted alphabetically. That was
> because there are not many items and I'd rather see them in some
> meaningful order than in alphabetical order. First Bibles because they
> are the most important, etc. I also use BT with both English and Finnish
> UI and I rather see the order stay the same. Languages and module names
> should of course be sorted alphabetically because their number is
> arbitrary.
This can easily be fixed. In what order should they be?

God bless!
Jaak