[bt-devel] Bugs in Bookshelf

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Oct 12 14:47:29 MST 2009

I noticed that grouping and hiding settings were not saved between
session.

I also have one small complaint: Originally I put the Categories in
the list in fixed order which is not sorted alphabetically. That was
because there are not many items and I'd rather see them in some
meaningful order than in alphabetical order. First Bibles because they
are the most important, etc. I also use BT with both English and Finnish
UI and I rather see the order stay the same. Languages and module names
should of course be sorted alphabetically because their number is
arbitrary.

BTW, the new Bookshelf is very good. Filter works well for those who
have lots of modules and context menu usability is better than it was, I
think.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland