[bt-devel] New Windows Build

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 20:46:35 MST 2009

I have created a new installable for the Windows version of BibleTime.
It contains the bug fixes and features that we added today (Saturday 10
October). It is available at:
http://sourcearchives.com/downloads/bibletime-2.4.0-win32.exe

Other than installing it you must also set the SWORD_PATH environment
variable as a user variable in your control panel. You can use either of
the following procedures.

1.  set it to c:\Documents and Settings\<your login>\.sword and make the
.sword directory using a Command Prompt window

or

2. set it to some other path and in the BibleTime Bookshelf Manager you
must "configure the paths where works are installed" to match the
SWORD_PATH.

Test it and find any bugs it might have. I will work on a automatic
method for setting the SWORD_PATH next.

Gary Holmlund