[bt-devel] requriring QtSql / QTSQLITE

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Tue Nov 3 14:03:46 MST 2009

Jonathan,

thank you for your helpful remarks. I planned to use the ccel data, as I am
not aware of other sources that could be used. Seems that I should not do it
at this point and wait until Sword supports schema mapping...

mg

--

Bauplan des Lebens - längst im Gen entdeckt!
Die Wissenschaft ist stolz: Sie hat's gecheckt.

Wolf Rahn