[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.0.beta3 released - i18n freeze - preliminary release schedule for discussion

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sat May 16 11:31:02 MST 2009

Martin Gruner wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> this is hopefully the last beta release.
>
> @Eeli, Gary: We urgently need to finalize the release. AFAICT there is only one
> pending issue that needs to be fixed, the javascript issue?
> Can we agree on a schedule for the release? If you agree, I'd like to release
> rc1 on Thursday, 21th and final on Sunday, 24th of May, next week, if there are
> no blockers.
> If you disagree, please speak up!

I've seen the configure.svg invisible icon bug with another machine,
too. I think it should be fixed. The icon is important because it's used
in many places and even without text. I just don't know how to fix it.

Maybe we should wait a bit longer between the rc and the final? We are
lucky to have a good packaging support at least for .deb packages and it
could be useful to get the packages into the repositories. Then the
ordinary end users could use it and possibly find critical bugs before
the final release. Can Jonathan give us any estimation about how soon
the rc packages would be in the repos after the source release?

--Eeli Kaikkonen