[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.0.beta3 released - i18n freeze - preliminary release schedule for discussion

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sat May 16 07:53:46 MST 2009

Hi all,

this is hopefully the last beta release.

@Eeli, Gary: We urgently need to finalize the release. AFAICT there is only one 
pending issue that needs to be fixed, the javascript issue?
Can we agree on a schedule for the release? If you agree, I'd like to release 
rc1 on Thursday, 21th and final on Sunday, 24th of May, next week, if there are 
no blockers.
If you disagree, please speak up!

Also, from now on there should be no more changes on translateable strings 
(i18n freeze). jotik's suggestions should be taken in post-2.0.
@Thomas: can you please update the .ts files and ask translators to finalize 
their files for 2.0?


More information about the bt-devel mailing list