[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-2790858 ] more flexible verse syntax recognition

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue May 12 13:35:05 MST 2009

Feature Requests item #2790858, was opened at 2009-05-12 22:21
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by alvanx
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=2790858&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Make the verse syntax more flexible for interpretation - let it still recognize the verse I type even when I type a "," or maybe a "." for a ":" (that separates chapter and verse), or when I add spaces. Let it recognize common abbreviations of biblical books, etc. - e.g. when I type "Apg" to get the book of Acts (in German), it should take me there (and not to Revelation).

Date: 2009-05-12 22:35

Message:
Along the same lines, allow me to select multiple verses at a time, not
only one.