[bt-devel] bazaar repo (no longer working for me)

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri May 8 01:58:43 MST 2009

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:

> Since that, I have deleted and re-created and deleted the repo again and
>  again. Sf.net has serious problems with bzr support: if I'm correct in
> what I found, you can create a branch but you can never delete it in any
> way, not even from the admin shell. They will remain there as
> nonversioned directories as you can see from the web interface. And
> there's probably no repo at all atm (I don't remember in what state I
> left it). I have reported this to the staff and am waiting for actions.

I just re-created the repo. I didn't test it but you may be able to push
  new code to it now. For example, branch or pull from the svn repo
(should work just if it were a bzr repo) and push it to the bzr repo.

Which makes me to think: is it possible to push/pull directly between
two remote repositories, namely the svn repo and the bzr repo?

--Eeli Kaikkonen