[bt-devel] bazaar repo (no longer working for me)

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri May 8 01:24:33 MST 2009

Jonathan Marsden wrote:
> Eeli,
>
> I think we may have a problem:
>
>   $ mkdir bzrtest
>   $ cd bzrtest
>   $ bzr get bzr://bibletime.bzr.sourceforge.net/bzrroot/bibletime
>   /      0kB @    0kB/s
>   bzr: ERROR: Not a branch:
>     "bzr://bibletime.bzr.sourceforge.net/bzrroot/bibletime/".
>   $
>
> Am I doing something wrong, or has the bzr test repository regressed...
> I am pretty sure this worked for me a day or two ago!

Since that, I have deleted and re-created and deleted the repo again and
  again. Sf.net has serious problems with bzr support: if I'm correct in
what I found, you can create a branch but you can never delete it in any
way, not even from the admin shell. They will remain there as
nonversioned directories as you can see from the web interface. And
there's probably no repo at all atm (I don't remember in what state I
left it). I have reported this to the staff and am waiting for actions.

Sorry for extra troubles.

--Eeli Kaikkonen