[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.1 packaged for Ubuntu

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Mon Jul 13 23:22:46 MST 2009

Jonathan,

afaict Eeli's original plan was to implement a multi-threaded install, but it
did not work out because of technical problems (I believe with FTP transport,
caused crashes). So currently there is only one thread active at a time.
If you want to change the installing logic, please negotiate with Eeli.

mg