[bt-devel] Qt Only

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 19:52:14 MST 2009

I have checked in the Qt only version. I believe it is complete except
for command line options not working.

I have tried to remove the KDE parts of the CMakeLists.txt but I have
not been successful. If there is someone more knowledgeable about cmake
issues I would appreciate help looking at it. I am attaching my modified
version. It compiles everything but fails at link time.

BibleTime compiles correctly with the currently checked in
CMakeList.txt, but  still requires your  computer to have  KDE libraries.

Gary