[bt-devel] Qt Only

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 20:33:22 MST 2009

Gary

2009/2/21 Gary Holmlund <gary.holmlund at gmail.com>:

> I have checked in the Qt only version. I believe it is complete except for
> command line options not working.
>
> I have tried to remove the KDE parts of the CMakeLists.txt but I have not
> been successful. If there is someone more knowledgeable about cmake  issues
> I would appreciate help looking at it. I am attaching my modified version.
> It compiles everything but fails at link time.
>
> BibleTime compiles correctly with the currently checked in  CMakeList.txt,
> but  still requires your  computer to have  KDE libraries.

I'm going to get right to work on seeing what I can do to compile it
on OS X.  Obviously, I understand that priority is lower than getting
it up and working on Linux, but I figure the more of a head start I
have on it, the better off I am.  In the meantime I'll be waiting for
qt4-mac to compile from the package manager.

--Greg