[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.5.rc1 released - Windows Version

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Dec 17 06:23:16 MST 2009

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009, Daniel Owens wrote:

> BT is crashing when I open it--every time. The initial message has
> "Assertion Failed!" and concerns
> "c:\iwmake\build_vs2008_opensourc...\harfbu...per.cpp" (truncated?) line
> 436. The expression is "item-> num_glyphs <= length".

This must be Qt. Harfbuzz is the text layout engine. Have you changed
any configuration in some older BT version? Does it work if you remove
the BibleTime's settings directory from your personal appdata (or
whatever it is) directory? Could you give detailed information about
your system?

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland