[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.5.rc1 released - Windows Version

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Thu Dec 17 06:10:36 MST 2009

BT is crashing when I open it--every time. The initial message has
"Assertion Failed!" and concerns
"c:\iwmake\build_vs2008_opensourc...\harfbu...per.cpp" (truncated?) line
436. The expression is "item-> num_glyphs <= length". When I click
Ignore, the details of the assertion error change. I haven't had the
patience to try that until the errors stop. Hitting Retry I get the
following:

Problem signature:
   Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
   Application Name:    bibletime.exe
   Application Version:    0.0.0.0
   Application Timestamp:    4b2995eb
   Fault Module Name:    MSVCR90.dll
   Fault Module Version:    9.0.30729.4926
   Fault Module Timestamp:    4a1743c1
   Exception Code:    80000003
   Exception Offset:    000730e9
   OS Version:    6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
   Locale ID:    1033
   Additional Information 1:    0a9e
   Additional Information 2:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
   Additional Information 3:    0a9e
   Additional Information 4:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
   http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our
privacy statement offline:
   C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Daniel