[bt-devel] BT Windows version doesn't change Bible key

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed Dec 2 14:39:13 MST 2009

Could Gary help John?

To John: meanwhile, you can try to remove all traces of BT installation
and install it again. We have had some problems with some Windows
versions after installing a new one over the old one. Also, the conf
file locations and maybe some other file locations may have changed.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland