[bt-devel] BT Windows version doesn't change Bible key

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 2 15:32:26 MST 2009

John Duffy wrote:

> I've not used freenode before, so am a little out of my comfort zone
> with that.

  (1) Click on http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=bibletime
  (2) Enter a one word nickname for yourself, and click Connect
  (3) Type at us in the one line text box at the bottom of the screen

It's really that easy :)

 > I don't know where the bt-devel list is either.

email address and name, and a password of your choice, then click
Subscribe.  That same web page has a link to the bt-devel archives, if
you want to read older email from the list, too.

I can't directly help with the specific Windows/font-related issue you
seem to be facing, but these two ways to communicate with the team
should help :)

For a good free text editor (on any common OS platform) that can handle
UTF-8, I'd suggest Emacs.  But I'm highly biased about that... editors
are highly personal things, it's 100% fine to use whatever editor has
the power and features you want.  For Windows, Emacs 23.1 is available
for download (precompiled) at
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/emacs-23.1-bin-i386.zip

Jonathan