[bt-devel] New tracker for thirdparty bugs

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Dec 1 01:31:53 MST 2009

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009, Greg Hellings wrote:

> I will once again ask if it's possible to create a separate mailing
> list, like bt-tracker or some such thing, to handle all of the tracker
> additions, comments, changes, etc.  By far the most of the traffic I
> get here on bt-devel are from the tracker, which are more or less
> meaningless to me, and serve no purpose but to flood me with emails
> that don't need my attention.
>
> --Greg

I can sympathize with you and wouldn't oppose removing the automatic
bug database -> bt-devel connection. However, I'm afraid that developers
wouldn't necessarily join a bugs list - or what do others say? It's
quite important that as many as possible read and react to bug reports.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland