[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-2906569 ] mp3 recitations

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 1 00:55:09 MST 2009

Feature Requests item #2906569, was opened at 2009-12-01 07:55
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=2906569&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: General
Group: BibleTime 2.x

Initial Comment:
hi every one! long time I have idea to add mp3 player in to bibletime to be able lessen bible recitations when I am reading. some thing like Islamic project  zekr
have - built in player with possibility add new recitation. any idea how to...?

petro