[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1653158 ] Book-window: Toggle tree view hotkey cannot be assigned

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat May 17 01:55:43 MST 2008

Bugs item #1653158, was opened at 2007-02-06 11:15
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1653158&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Book display window
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The book windows have a tool: Toggle Tree View in their toolbar.
In Settings / Configure BibelTime / Hotkeys / Chose Type: Book Windows, there is the option: Toggle tree view with no hotkey assigned.

I tried to assign as a hotkey F10, Apply, OK, did not work.

Opening the In Settings / Configure BibelTime / Hotkeys dialog, F10 showed up as assigned hotkey.

Changing F10 to Ctrl-F9: same problem: Does not work.

-> Make the hotkeys for the books windows work