[bt-devel] module chooser buttons menu changed

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Jan 8 08:43:33 MST 2008

Module chooser buttons in display windows were another mess which
created a tree of modules with ad-hoc code. I ported it to use
BTModuleTreeItem. Now it doesn't show the hidden modules which may help
greatly those who hide many modules.

One problem is now that selecting a hidden module from the button is
difficult: you have to unhide the module first and open a new display
window because the buttons are not updated when the hide/show settings
are changed. I have to work on that further. Probably the best thing for
usability is to show all modules if "Show Hidden" is selected so that
the user doesn't have to unhide one module to get it into the list but
can temporarily show all modules.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland