[bt-devel] kde4.0 beta 2

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sat Sep 8 00:21:54 MST 2007

On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 cricketc at gmail.com wrote:
> Sorry the switch to beta 2 is such a pain. Feel free to revert my
> changes if you need to (but we will need to update sometime...).

It works now, we just should have done it couple of hours later. The
process of uploading packages into the server seemed to be not ready.

> As for the khtml problem, konqueror & akregator both work fine on my
> KDE4. So, yes, it must be something wrong with BT code, I guess.

It would still be good to find other apps using it. At least Kmail does
it (html message view). We have to look at their code and try to find
out what we do differently.

We have problems even with the style chooser which uses KHTMLPart
directly and in a simple way.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland