[bt-devel] kde4.0 beta 2

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sat Sep 8 08:41:55 MST 2007

On Sat, 8 Sep 2007, Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> It would still be good to find other apps using it. At least Kmail does
> it (html message view). We have to look at their code and try to find
> out what we do differently.
>
> We have problems even with the style chooser which uses KHTMLPart
> directly and in a simple way.

Good news! The problem with the view is a bug in khtml. Just open our
html document (attachement) in konqueror beta and see. The old konqueror
works fine.

We have to find out if our document have invalid html or not. If it
has we should change it. In either case we should report this to KDE
bug database. I will do it after some research.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland