[bt-devel] kde4.0 beta 2

cricketc at gmail.com cricketc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 16:32:55 MST 2007

On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 07:19:48PM +0200, Martin Gruner wrote:
> When I set
>
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/kde4/lib
> export KDEDIRS=/usr/lib/kde4
> export PATH=/usr/lib/kde4/bin/:$PATH
> export KDEHOME=~/.kde4
>
> konqueror works nice. HTML display is ok.
> Are we doing something wrong with khtml?

Sorry the switch to beta 2 is such a pain. Feel free to revert my
changes if you need to (but we will need to update sometime...).

As for the khtml problem, konqueror & akregator both work fine on my
KDE4. So, yes, it must be something wrong with BT code, I guess.

By the way, the recent improvements to BibleTime are looking great.
It's neat to see how it's getting closer & closer to what it is on
KDE3.

-Benjie