[bt-devel] about the alpha release...

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sun Oct 21 09:45:21 MST 2007

Hi Eeli.

Do you think that we need a binary package? AFAICT alpha, beta and even rc
releases come as tar.gz packages which you need to compile and test yourself.
Only the final release is packaged as a binary version. If there are problems
with the package, the packager can rebuild it. We need to focus on the code
itself.

I need to regain an overview over our status with the porting work after we
finished the KDE3 stuff. I agree that we can perhaps make a first alpha
release very soon.

mg