[bt-devel] A Few Layout Questions

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Nov 22 04:09:29 MST 2007

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007, Greg Hellings wrote:
> I'm not sure if these are bugs for the bug tracker, or if they're
> already in there (it's 2:55 am on Thanksgiving - I'm going to bed!)
> but I just wanted to throw them out in the open in case they are
> specific to my platform (Mac OS X.4.11) or part of everyone's
> experiences.

Thanks for these reports. At least some of them are already known. I
suggest you use our wiki page and add there any extra information you
may have. It serves as our bug tracker now, we feel it's easier to use
than SF bugtracker. Just remember to mark the new bugs which you find
with the platform information.

http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/Prerelease_Bugs

(The bookshelf tree folder opener marks are missing from toplevel by
design, they are ugly and needless IMO and they have been missing in
previous versions also. It can of course be changed if users have
differing opinion.)

> Good luck and keep up the toil - it's greatly appreciated!

Same to you.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland