[bt-devel] First KDE4 RC

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Thu Nov 22 02:08:10 MST 2007

Hi Greg,

yes, please send the screenshot to me and Joachim. We need to put it on bibletime.info. =)

You're more than welcome to participate and help iron out the rough edges with platform compatibility. We might need more changes for Windows as well, in future.

am Donnerstag, 22. November 2007 um 09:36 schrieben Sie:

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Martin Gruner
mailto:mg.pub at gmx.net