[bt-devel] cmake system and building one .cpp file

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Mon May 21 09:22:05 MST 2007

Hi Eeli and others,

for me it worked out of the box with current kubuntu. I just installed
kdelibs5-dev (3.80, not the most current) and made the kde4-config program
available in the PATH, and it worked?! Could you try that too?
I'm also not getting the linker error you mention.

BTW, as a tip: KDevelop does not seem to be able to manage CMake-based
projects. However, you can tell it to always run "make" in ./build, which
effectively enables you to compile BT from KDevelop and click on any errors
and it will take you to the right file and location. I find that quite
convenient.

God bless,

mg