[bt-devel] cmake system and building one .cpp file

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon May 21 04:03:32 MST 2007

I installed Kubuntu and after many difficulties I got KDE4 packages
installed and our kde4port cmake system working. I had to edit KDE4
cmake system first...

Now it builds quite many files and stops with an error:
"make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/lib64/libQtSvg.so', needed by
`bin/bibletime'.  Stop."

It seems to be possible and easy to compile only one .cpp file: use the
.o target. "make bibletime/backend/cswordkey.o" to build cswordkey.cpp.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland