[bt-devel] Helper function for directories

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Aug 7 13:57:28 MST 2007

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007, Martin Gruner wrote:
> We still need to find out if we can use SVG icons and perhaps decide how to
> rename the present icons / which icon sizes to drop etc.

After our irc discussion I found out that svg icon engine is in
official Qt source but in plugins subdirectory. Those plugins are not
found at least in my Kubuntu system. If we really want to use svg we can
take the code (classes) from there, couple of hundred LOC, and write
QIcon subclass BtIcon.

Another, maybe better, option is to use only KIcons which apparently
already use svg. We can simply replace it later with our own BtIcon if
we need to. KIcon is used anyways in most places IIRC.

I think it's also very possible that svg icon support will become part
of the qt base at some point.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland