[bt-devel] BibleTime release 1.6.1

Jeremy Erickson jerickson314 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 25 13:02:08 MST 2006

Hi,
	I'll get packages built soon, probably this weekend.  I'm still waiting on
the CLucene project admin to be able to upload CLucene, so that we can put up
BibleTime downloads that will work for the users.  I've e-mailed him twice
since last hearing from him but haven't heard back, so I'm not sure what the
deal is.  Should I keep waiting, or upload the files somewhere else, or what?
I did notice that Daniel Glassey already does have upload rights for CLucene,
so I suppose I could also contact him.

-Jeremy Erickson