[bt-devel] BibleTime release 1.6.1

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Wed Oct 25 11:57:48 MST 2006

Dear friends,

since we've had to make a couple of important bugfixes, I released
bibletime-1.6.1 and bibletime-1.6.1. Hope everything is well with the
packages.

ChangeLog since 1.6:
2006-10-25 Martin Gruner <mgruner at crosswire.org>
  * Fixed crash on module uninstallation
  * released BibleTime 1.6.1

2006-10-21 Martin Gruner <mgruner at crosswire.org>
  * Fixed KJV 2006 display, stripping NT transcription footnotes correctly
  again
  * Changed Search to use WhitespaceAnalyzer instead of StandardAnalyzer. Now
  the default stop words of StandardAnalyzer are ignored.
  * Fixed search result highlighting for queries with "*" - do not highlight
  across word boundaries any more
  * Fixed fullscreen toggeling

2006-10-10 Martin Gruner <mgruner at crosswire.org>
  * small clucene.m4 bugfix for nonstandard sword installations

In addition, the Finnish and Czech locales were updated.
Looking forward to your feedback. God bless,

mg