[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1584707 ] ESV notes corrupted when not showing references

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 25 13:25:08 MST 2006

Bugs item #1584707, was opened at 2006-10-25 15:25
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1584707&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Bible display window
Group: new bug

Initial Comment:
When I hide cross-references in the ESV, the regular
notes don't work as expected.  For just one example,
see Romans 15:14, although most notes have the
problem.  I see a cross-reference instead of the
expected note.  When I enable showing
cross-references, the notes work as expected.