[bt-devel] Problem building Bibletime from CVS on Fedora Core 5

Steven P. Ulrick lists-bibletime at afolkey2.net
Fri Oct 6 21:47:05 MST 2006

On Fri, 6 Oct 2006 23:35:21 -0500
"Steven P. Ulrick" <lists-bibletime at afolkey2.net> wrote:

> Hello, Everyone

<snip>

> P.S.: Ooops, almost forgot.  Here is a link to the entire output of
> all the commands that I ran in attempting to compile Bibletime 1.6:
> http://www.afolkey2.net/Projects/Bibletime/

Hello, Again :)
Of course, the above link contains the output of "make", which contains
the error in question.  I not only almost left out the link referred to
above, but I "CLEVERLY" left out even a small portion of the output
that contained the error messages :)

The end of this file contains the errors in question:
http://www.afolkey2.net/Projects/Bibletime/3-bibletime-make.txt

Thank you for your patience :)
Steven P. Ulrick