[bt-devel] patch to fix footnote lookup on books

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Wed May 24 14:13:28 MST 2006

Hi.

> With these, I was wondering how easy it would be to impliment internal
> references, for example the Josephus text in the module has references but
> I cannot see any easy way to impliment these?

Hm, that's a module issue I think. These kind of things shouldn't be handled
in BibleTime itself.
Inserting crossrefs in GenBooks is not really tested, so I can't comment on
that.

I forgot to mention that all changes should be added to the Changelog. And
feel free to add youself to the list of contributors in the main.cpp file.

Thank you for your work,