[bt-devel] patch to fix footnote lookup on books

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed May 24 18:25:35 MST 2006

Just a side note...

On 5/24/06, Joachim Ansorg <nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> > With these, I was wondering how easy it would be to impliment internal
> > references, for example the Josephus text in the module has references but
> > I cannot see any easy way to impliment these?
>
> Hm, that's a module issue I think. These kind of things shouldn't be handled
> in BibleTime itself.
> Inserting crossrefs in GenBooks is not really tested, so I can't comment on
> that.

I believe that someone has looked into that in the past.  It requires
support, if I recall, from both BibleTime AND from Sword.  But it
wasn't terribly difficult to work in.  I believe that it builds off of
an ability to specify a particular version of the Bible, but just uses
that functionality with the General Books.  Maybe I'm wrong?

--Greg