[bt-devel] patch to fix footnote lookup on books

Mark Zealey mspam at zealey.org
Tue May 23 14:54:07 MST 2006

OK committed. I'm working on this because I use it for my university study and
these are just things which have been bugging me for a while :-) I'm looking
to make some book modules - apocrypha and pseudepigrapha, also perhaps philo,
and josephus in gk.

With these, I was wondering how easy it would be to impliment internal
references, for example the Josephus text in the module has references but I
cannot see any easy way to impliment these?

Mark

On Tuesday 23 May 2006 9:48 pm, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Thanks for the access Joachim, I committed a patch already.
>
> I think Martin added you to the users.
>
> > I've put together a little thing to turn strong numbers into references
> > so you can click on them to jump to another strong article. I'm afraid
> > it's rather messy code-wise because this should really be handled within
> > sword and the file itself but that seems very much like hard work. The
> > code seems to work here, please could you tell me whether it is
> > acceptable and if so I shall commit it.
>
> I think you can commit that code.
> It integrates into our structure, although it's a thing Sword should should
> handle.
> But since lexicon cross-refs in sword won't work anytime soon and we can't
> expect a Strongs module update in the next months I think it's ok that you
> commit.
>
> Thanks a lot for your patches which improve the usability!
>
> Joachim

Mark Zealey
http://mark.zealey.org  (Diary at http://mark.zealey.org/diary)