[bt-devel] patch to fix footnote lookup on books

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Tue May 23 13:48:43 MST 2006

Hi,

> Thanks for the access Joachim, I committed a patch already.

I think Martin added you to the users.

> I've put together a little thing to turn strong numbers into references so
> you can click on them to jump to another strong article. I'm afraid it's
> rather messy code-wise because this should really be handled within sword
> and the file itself but that seems very much like hard work. The code seems
> to work here, please could you tell me whether it is acceptable and if so I
> shall commit it.

I think you can commit that code.
It integrates into our structure, although it's a thing Sword should should
handle.
But since lexicon cross-refs in sword won't work anytime soon and we can't
expect a Strongs module update in the next months I think it's ok that you
commit.

Thanks a lot for your patches which improve the usability!