[bt-devel] patch to fix footnote lookup on books

Mark Zealey mspam at zealey.org
Tue May 23 13:21:46 MST 2006

Thanks for the access Joachim, I committed a patch already.

I've put together a little thing to turn strong numbers into references so you
can click on them to jump to another strong article. I'm afraid it's rather
messy code-wise because this should really be handled within sword and the
file itself but that seems very much like hard work. The code seems to work
here, please could you tell me whether it is acceptable and if so I shall
commit it.

Ta,

Mark