[bt-devel] patch to fix footnote lookup on books

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Tue May 23 09:57:47 MST 2006

Hi Mark,

thanks for the work you have done. I tried to merge the patches, but I'm
afraid they worked only partly. If you want to continue sending in patches,
please make them against CVS ("cvs diff").
If you are interested in participating for a longer time, we'd be happy to
give you CVS write access. We'd need your sf username for that. Please let us
know what you think.

God bless

mg