[bt-devel] NET download .........

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 08:26:33 MST 2006

I seem to recall a problem with having multiple installations of the
same version # of a module in Bibletime last summer.  (Mine was due to
an encoding issue).  If I recall correctly, BT keeps some module
information stored in a proprietary cache format under your ~/
directory (maybe ~/.bibletime?).  My problem was caused because BT
only updated its cache by looking at the module and the module's .conf
if the version number in the .conf file changed.  You might try
changing the cipher key in the .conf file again, deleting some part of
the .bibletime directory pertaining to NET and see if BibleTime picks
up the changed cipher key.

Your other problem... I don't know anything about that.

--Greg