[bt-devel] NET download .........

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 14 08:11:04 MST 2006

Hi there .........

I just tried to install the release version of the NET bible from the
download site at bible.org.  Firstly, the bookshelf manager only seems
to show the unlocked modules on that site, and shows neither NET nor
NETnotes.  Both of these are visible in GnomeSword and BibleCS.  I did a
manual install, and even though I had written the new CipherKey into
NET.conf, BibleTime still showed the old one in the 'about' box for
NET.  I had to right click on NET and put the new key in using BibleTime
before it would accept it!  Seemed strange to me.  This would not
normally cause a problem, but not showing locked modules is difficult.
Is it something I'm not doing correctly?

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com