[bt-devel] status, wiki, England

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabriel at teuton.org
Sat Jun 10 10:38:15 MST 2006

Martin Gruner wrote:
> I suggest that we try to get development started again. Main things to focus
> on would be fixing some of the many bugs that need to be solved before
> 1.6final (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=954&atid=100954). Also,

FYI, personally... for me... I started playing guitar at church, and
that with soccer season for the kids has sucked up all my extra time.

Soccer is over, and I have a short break from guitar (after about 6
weeks straight), so I plan to knock out my bug very soon.

Sorry for being silent about my whereabouts... but you know how it goes.
   :-)

Peace,
Gabriel