[bt-devel] BibleTime Search

Lee Carpenter elc at carpie.net
Tue Jan 3 19:50:34 MST 2006

Martin,

I usually use Qt Designer to implement my GUIs then derive from the UIC
-generated class for my specific implementation class.  Is there a
reason that Designer wasn't used in BibleTime?  Would you be opposed to
me re-creating the new search dialog with Designer?

Thanks for taking care of the indexing progress dialog.  Joachim is
tuning CLucene, so I'll look into fixing up the GUI and after that,
adding some sorting to the results...

Lee C.