[bt-devel] multi user mode

ami ami at blich.co.il
Thu Nov 10 06:13:49 MST 2005

Peace Martin,
i am glad to have a full bible on the school's system :)
also appriciate your work with WLC it looks grate,
my  best fraind is a Heberw Teacher in Toulouse France.
i have ssh to he's Suse 10.0 box and installed sword + bibletime
he is using and enjoing the app as well

i will check on Talmud and Mishna sources and let you know of any news.

Ami.A

wrote:
> [...]

Ami.A