[bt-devel] multi user mode

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Wed Nov 9 12:46:45 MST 2005

Hi Ami,

I just guessed this. ;) Cool. I would be glad if you could leave at least one
full Bible on the School's system, but of course you are free to choose.

I am also the maintainer of the WLC. If you or other students find errors in
there, please tell me. You are probably better at Hebrew than I am. =)

And if you are able in any way to contribute other Hebrew materials to the
Sword library, such as Talmud, Mishna or other Jewish materials, do let me
know. I will try to help with that.

mg