[bt-devel] multi user mode

Tue Nov 8 07:24:47 MST 2005

On Tuesday 08 November 2005 09:38 am, ami wrote:
> 2. on the bibletime app frontend there are two icons (on the toolbar) i was
> not able to del or change.
> they share almost the same icon (blue background and a yellow cross), if i
> stand long enogh wth the mouse on them i get (wlc and no module selected),
> my Q is can i change the icons picture or del them from the tool bar ? , i
> tryed yet with no luck.

The buttons you refer to allow you to change what module you are using. The
first changes the main module, the 2nd changes the parallel module. The 2nd
icon/button should be the exact same icon (a book with yellow cross) with a +
in a circle overlaid on it. if you click either of these they will drop down
a list of languages, which will allow you to select different modules.

The first button allows you to change the module you're reading in that window
on the fly, the 2nd allows you to add a 2nd bible module to the same window
(it will cause the modules to be placed in columns), currently I don't
believe you can change the toolbars except for the main window without
editing source. Why is it you have a need to delete or change these buttons?