[bt-devel] multi user mode

ami ami at blich.co.il
Wed Nov 9 05:48:34 MST 2005

On Tuesday 08 November 2005 16:24, David Blue (Mailing List Addy) wrote:

> The buttons you refer to allow you to change what module you are using. The
> first changes the main module, the 2nd changes the parallel module. The 2nd
> icon/button should be the exact same icon (a book with yellow cross) with a
> + in a circle overlaid on it. if you click either of these they will drop
> down a list of languages, which will allow you to select different modules.
>
> The first button allows you to change the module you're reading in that
> window on the fly, the 2nd allows you to add a 2nd bible module to the same
> window (it will cause the modules to be placed in columns), currently I
> don't believe you can change the toolbars except for the main window
> without editing source. Why is it you have a need to delete or change these
> buttons? _______________________________________________

Hi David and all other replayers, first let thank you for your time and
concern !

let me update you: i have copyed sword modules to /usr/share/sword/modules and
it is working fine !

regarding the buttons:
first let me tell that we are located in Isreal (www.blich.co.il)
and as the bibletime app will take place as a default very important app on
this terminal server at our school and as this is also a first  typo for
other schools to beniffet from, we where thinking to either change the
"spoken" buttons and to create a different icon or to disable them for some
other schools that might be problematic.

now that bibletime works for multiuser i need to default it to the following:
disable: show tip of the day
	    show startup logo
	    restore windowsfrom the last startup session

fonts: Hebrew (enable use custom fonts), font name Nachlieli-clm, light, 12 (i
have the font installed on the system all ready and it works great)

Default bible: westminster leningrad codex (WLC)

so my Q is how do i cause bibletime to open by default for all users with the
above settings ?

last thing i saw there is no Heberw Language for biblical bookmarks:
can i write them in Heberw and then send it back to the project so others will
bennfit from it as well ?

--
Ami.A