[bt-devel] Debugging output

Thu May 19 18:04:08 MST 2005

On Sunday 15 May 2005 05:29 pm, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> The backend classs CDisplayTemplateMgr has a method called fillTemplate.
> The fillTemplate method is called before the page is send to the html
> display widget.
>
> I'd put the debug statement into the fillTemplate part.
>
> Let me know if you need help. Thank you for looking into that. I noticed
> something similair in Gen1.1 in the WEB module.

Ok, I got some more information. The problem seems to stem from an extra
reopening, but there is a random extra <span> tag in Gen 1.1. I also noted
that at least in Proverbs 13.1 there is a <span class="poetry"> tag that does
not close at the verse end so the closing tag for the current entry tag
closes it, so the (X?)HTML that bibletime generates is not well formed.

Job so far has the most of these issues, but interestingly enough, Psalms has
none. I'll post a full list of chapters affected on the bug tracker.