[bt-devel] Debugging output

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Sun May 15 14:29:50 MST 2005

Hi,

> Ok, I've got a bug I'm trying to diagnose. it seems that no one else can
> reproduce this particular bug, with the web version 1.4, some passages like
> prov 13:1 where the whole chapter gets highlighted. I was wanting to see
> the html that bibletime was generating, but exporting the chapter doesn't
> contain the highlights for the verses.
>
> Where would I insert the debugging output so that I can see the html that
> is being generated by bibletime?

The backend classs CDisplayTemplateMgr has a method called fillTemplate. The
fillTemplate method is called before the page is send to the html display
widget.

I'd put the debug statement into the fillTemplate part.

Let me know if you need help. Thank you for looking into that. I noticed
something similair in Gen1.1 in the WEB module.

Thanks,