[bt-devel] Roadmap for 1.6

Eric Hartwell darth_linux at ameritech.net
Sat Jul 16 19:39:05 MST 2005

On Saturday 16 July 2005 22:00, David Blue (Mailing List Address) wrote:
> Since it was mentioned, I'll start the thread on it.
>
> I personally would like to see an IDEA type interface for bibletime. For
> those not familiar with IDEA it's the kind of thing you see in kdevelop's
> default interface, or on the konqueror sidebar. But maybe that's something
> for later on
>
> A good interface for modules with images, currently none exist but it'd be
> a good starting point for map support which I'd also like to see
>
> And probably more importantly, I'd like to see the personal commentary
> editor revamped. I'd like to be able to link to bible verses, and just in
> general have better editing tools at my disposal.
>
> There's a start. Go forth and have fun kiddies, just remember to put your
> ideas in this thread and remember who started it all. (Not me)

Being able to link to verses would be a nice feature. Including a
spell-checker mechanism would be nice. What is the spell-checker built into
KDE?

Are there modules with images in them? I'm not sure I see the need, but it
could be tied into the personal commentary system so the user can change the
image. Just a thought.